Wednesday, June 11, 2014

eBook Release



It is true that the key to success is within ourselves. We have been blessed to have been made by an awesome Creator.

He has already placed greatness within each and everyone of us. The challenge that we all must face is digging deep enough to find what that greatness is.


Some people spend all their lives waiting for someone else to tell them who they are, what they are good at, and what they are worthy of. THAT is a huge mistake.



When we take the time to explore who we really are, we are able to gather pieces to the puzzle that is our life.

Many people have no idea what their purpose is. They often think about "How to become invisible" or "How to disappear." Some people become so depressed with their lives that they actually search on Google how they can end it all, or the easiest way that they can die.

There really is no need for that. The truth is that many of the limitations that we have in our lives we have placed there ourselves. It is true that some people can affect us, but we have the power within us to achieve great things.

In order to find that power and cling to it, you are going to have to remove the lies that you have accepted as the truth about yourself. Everyone who has experienced success has had to do this in one way or another. It is a great adventure, but you have to take the first step.

Beause I have had a very full and eventful life, I have learned a great deal. I have had to go through intense heartache, sorrow and pain. I learned how to forgive, heal and move forward. There are several different steps that we each will go through in order to reach that place of creation that lies within us.

I decided that the right thing to do was to share what I have learned with others. I wrote the ebook "What Lies in Your Journey?" to help others learn what I have without having to take the time that I did to learn it. The moment that the first copy sold, I was absolutely thrilled. That was at least one life that I helped to save.

For me, that is what life is about really. Who I can help. Who I can lift, and who I can connect that can help each other. While I do need to make a living, my focus is on how much I care about each person that is my life. I constantly am thinking about ways to help them as I become more aware of what they need.

"What Lies in Your Journey?" is just the first creation of mine that I plan to share with the world. And it contains real life experiences. My life.

Those who know me, and who know about what I have gone through in my childhood, teen years, and even into my adult years often wonder how it is that I kept going. How did I get to where I am today.

Many people are amazed that I have accomplished all I have despite what I have been through. They tell me that they would have quit if it was their life. That they would have turned out bitter, hateful and resentful.

The truth is, I had to struggle with all those emotions and more. And this ebook, will help you to do that too. It is priced low enough for anyone to afford it, and it is to the point so that most people can read it in less than 30 minutes.

We all live very busy lives now. And often those who need to learn these things really do not have more than 30 minutes to themselves right now. Those who got to preview this ebook before it was public have stated that it changed their life forever. That they see the world and everyone else in it through different eyes. They feel that the world has become more clear and that they are able to move forward with purpose.

I have created this blog, so that you and others like you can fnd your purpose in this life. So that you can take those steps that will help you become who you really are inside. It is my hope that you will invest in yourself and buy it today! Read it now! Glean from it, and then tell your friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment